'/> Uncommon Hours: 'A Great Fullness' released by Fomite Press today!
Blogging on culture, politics, and the environment since 2008.

Friday, January 15, 2016

'A Great Fullness' released by Fomite Press today!



https://www.createspace.com/5830655

Today’s the day! My second novel, A Great Fullness, goes live at Fomite Press and other on-line and independent booksellers.

I owe special thanks to Marc Estrin and Donna Bister at Fomite Press. Marc has a unique but effective editorial style, which I decrypted in his entertaining metaphors. Donna did great work to create a compelling design for the book.

A Great Fullness has taken me on an eight-year journey. The back story is nearly as long as the book itself, but it's a story for another day. Today I celebrate!

A Great Fullness
is here ... finally!